Its a sour dark blend of 5 beers, 9.2% ABV .... a brewery only release but we were able to get some cases!
Below are the beers in the blend ...
• 2 port whiskey barrels that were filled with FV13 (Tripel+bugs+aged in foudre). It was in those barrels about 26 months.
• 1 apricot brandy barrel that was filled with James and Julie. It was in that barrel for about 10 months.
• 1 used bourbon barrel filled with The Stranger and the Crane. It was in that barrel about 18 months.
• 1 new oak barrel filled with Odyssey. It was in that barrel for at least 2 years.
• 1 Pastiche barrel. It was inoculated with Brett Brux. It had been in the barrel about 2.5 years.
A great expression of the sour program at Allagash and just another great beer from our friends up north!
No reviews found...