It is the most modern and innovative interpretation of the Orvieto Classico tradition. It is the result of an accurate quality selection in our vineyards and expresses all the potential of an area extremely suitable for grape production. Extremely drinkable and complex, it is the best example of our passion for wine.
- Vineyard extension: about 15 ha
- Exposure: South-West
- Altitude: 200-300 above sea level
- Soil: Sedimentary, with the presence of marine fossils, pebbles and calcareous agglomerations
- Training system: Double Guyot
- Planting density: 4500 plants per hectare
- Yield per hectare: about 70 quintals
- Harvest: Manual
- Harvest period: August-September
- Fermentation: With autochthonous yeasts, in steel for 20 days
- Fermentation temperature: 15-20 °C
- Agriculture: Biodynamic inspired. In our vineyards we do not use herbicides. We don't use pesticides. The fertilizations are carried out with biodynamic preparations, shredded pruning and green manure of grasses and legumes.
- Age of vines: 30 years
- Aroma: Fruity, with an intense and complex bouquet
- Taste: Mineral and persistent, it has natural drinkability and structure
- Pairing: This wine is the ideal accompaniment for seafood appetizers, first courses, boiled and grilled fish, white meat. It is also an excellent aperitif.
No reviews found...