Vitteaut-Alberti Bourgogne Mousseux Rouge
Pinot/Gamay Bubbles from Burgundy!
Their cellars are located in the heart of the Burgundy vineyards, in Rully, a small picturesque village typical of the Côte Chalonnaise, the cradle of sparkling wines since 1822.
A family estate for 3 generations, they have been living in this village since 1951. Their will from the beginning was to remain specialized in order to guarantee a know-how based on experience; offering a constant quality is their priority. They owe their success to being focused on the third wine of Burgundy ... CREMANT! Today, the house is run by Agnès Vitteaut, who preserves the family spirit and the skills of the specialized and experienced winegrowers, cellarmen, and collaborators that they work with throughout the year.
This wine is a blend of Pinot Noir and Gamay from the Hautes Côte de Beaune.
The Bourgogne Mousseux Rouge develops all its aromas and acquires its typicity thanks to an ageing of 24 months in bottle.
- pneumatic presses of 50 hl capacity
- a light vinification for red wine
- fermentation stimulated with selected yeasts
- vats thermo-regulated at 20°C
- in-bottle effervescent bubble creation in "méthode traditionnelle" in air-conditioned cellar at 15°C.
- Colour : brilliant, intense red, with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: elegant with powerful aromas of red fruits
- Palate: Freshness, aromas of raspberry, strawberry, blackcurrant.
Food Pairing: As an aperitif (even more intense with a raspberry crème liqueur). To accompany your grilled red meats (barbecues). Surprising with red fruit gateau or strong flavored chocolate.
No reviews found...